The Church of St Thomas the Martyr exists for:
The Glory of God
- a glory both seen and unseen:
- the glory of an inspiring building
- worship that offers a window into heaven,
- the glory of a God who shows self-giving love -- pushed out of the world onto a Cross
The Sake of the City
- A city of riches and need:
- the riches of creative citizens and caring groups with whom we seek to work in partnership in order to meet the needs of body, mind and soul of individual, group and community.
The Easing of the Heart
- An easing of the burdens of life,
- an easing of the loneliness of the soul,
- an easing of hearts that long to work with God but are not sure how.